The Chichester Centre for Fairy Tales, Fantasy and Speculative Fiction is based at the University of Chichester.
- Call for Submissions: Articles, creative writing, reviews and visual art relating to fairy tales, fantasy and speculative fiction
- CfP The Robot at 100: Culture, society, politics, and the future
- CfP – Angela Carter: A Radical Prescience?
- Our thanks to Prof. Nikolajeva as she retires from our Advisory Board
- Colin Manlove, 1942-2020
- Call-out for reviewers
- Gossip & Tales
- Call for Submissions: Articles, creative writing and reviews relating to the work of Prof. Bill Gray in folklore, fairy tales and the fantastic
- Call for Papers: The Fabled Coast
- Call for Submissions: Articles and reviews on Robert Holdstock’s writing
- CfP – Lewis Carroll and George MacDonald: An Influential Friendship
- Images in Catriona McAra’s piece, Gramarye issue 12
- Puck of Pook’s Hill Art Competition
- CfP: Arthur Rackham in Sussex on his 150th birthday
- Where do fairy tales begin? A new book from Prof. Bill Gray explores their origins.
Category Archives: folklore
The Fabled Coast Coastal and Maritime Folklore, Superstitions and Customs Deadline 25th January 2019 Conference Saturday 27th April 2019 at the Sussex Centre for Folklore, Fairy Tale and Fantasy, University of Chichester For centuries, the unfathomable deep has been subject … Continue reading