This issue’s contents include:
- Guest Editor’s Introduction, Ruth Bottigheimer
- ‘The Fairy-tale Collections of Andrew Lang and Joseph Jacobs: Identity, Nation, Empire’, Andrew Teverson
- ‘“As the World Falls Down”: David Bowie’s Role as a Father Figure in Jim Henson’s Labyrinth’, John Patrick Pazdziora
- ‘Filming Tolkien’s Legendarium’, Shaun Gunner
- ‘The Devil and St Dunstan’, Steve O’Brien
- An excerpt from Cult of Chaos: An Anantya Tantrist Mystery, Shweta Taneja
- The Skald and the Spaewife’, Judith Woolf
- ‘Norse Codes in a Wartime Childhood’, Nicholas Tucker
- A review of Bradford Lee Eden’s (ed.) The Hobbit and Tolkien’s Mythology: Essays on Revisions and Influences, Shaun Gunner
- A review of Kirsty Logan’s A Portable Shelter, Katherine Langrish
- A review of Stephen Jones’ (ed.) Fearie Tales: Stories of the Grimm and Gruesome, Katherine Langrish
- A review of Kimberley J. Lau’s Erotic Infidelities: Love and Enchantment in Angela Carter’s ‘The Bloody Chamber’, Michelle Ryan-Sautour
- A review of Michael Dylan Foster’s The Book of Yokai: Mysterious Creatures of Japanese Folklore, Judith Woolf
Only subscribers and pre-ordering customers received the printed edition. To subscribe follow this link.
A Kindle edition is also available from Amazon.