The Chichester Centre for Fairy Tales, Fantasy and Speculative Fiction is based at the University of Chichester.
- CfP The Robot at 100: Culture, society, politics, and the future
- CfP – Angela Carter: A Radical Prescience?
- Call for Submissions: Articles, creative writing, reviews and visual art relating to fairy tales, fantasy and speculative fiction
- Our thanks to Prof. Nikolajeva as she retires from our Advisory Board
- Colin Manlove, 1942-2020
- Call-out for reviewers
- Gossip & Tales
- Call for Submissions: Articles, creative writing and reviews relating to the work of Prof. Bill Gray in folklore, fairy tales and the fantastic
- Call for Papers: The Fabled Coast
- Call for Submissions: Articles and reviews on Robert Holdstock’s writing
- CfP – Lewis Carroll and George MacDonald: An Influential Friendship
- Images in Catriona McAra’s piece, Gramarye issue 12
- Puck of Pook’s Hill Art Competition
- CfP: Arthur Rackham in Sussex on his 150th birthday
- Where do fairy tales begin? A new book from Prof. Bill Gray explores their origins.