All our newsletters are available on Issuu.com. Click on the Jun-Jul 2015 newsletter to find out about our upcoming events, links to videos of all the Wonderlands symposium panels, and a breakdown of statistics from our map of folklore.
- The Chichester Centre for Fairy Tales, Fantasy and Speculative Fiction is based at the University of Chichester.
- Gossip & Tales
- Call for Submissions: Articles, creative writing and reviews in the fields of folklore, fairy tales and the fantastic
- Call for Papers: The Fabled Coast
- Call for Submissions: Articles and reviews on Robert Holdstock’s writing
- CfP – Lewis Carroll and George MacDonald: An Influential Friendship
- Images in Catriona McAra’s piece, Gramarye issue 12
- Puck of Pook’s Hill Art Competition
- CfP: Arthur Rackham in Sussex on his 150th birthday
- Where do fairy tales begin? A new book from Prof. Bill Gray explores their origins.
- A graph of folktales in Sussex and the South Downs
- June-July newsletter
- The Folklore Map of Sussex and the South Downs
- Jack Zipes on the ‘rediscovered’ Schönwerth fairy tales
- Tom Shippey to speak on ‘The American Fantasy Tradition’
- Talking of Grimm Girls: An illustrated talk